Sunday 24 June 2012

9m Easy Sunday long run

Been feeling very much like I needed to get out for a 'long' run lately. Post marathon sluggishness, injury and lack of motivation were getting me down a bit. So I was determined to get out this morning.

Hit the trail to Perroy at 8:45 and the night before caught up with me straight away. A killer combo of beer, malakofs, assiette valaisane, ham and cheese crepes and a late night and a coffee at 10pm meant this run was going to be easy.

Took the high road beyond Perroy - took Steve's tip - and avoided the detour to the centre.

Went over the cement factory bridge and was then thinking about some friends in Etoy (Abbie and Seth) which meant I missed the trail by the Aubonne river and only realised as I started crossing the road bridge.

Came back along the two beaches route.

Very slow, but first run of any distance since April.

Garmin

No comments: