Saturday 6 October 2012

10m Eysins Borex Arnex Nyon

Complex logistical problem as had my bag and 2.5 hours to kill before meeting up with Paul.

So got to where he does chess and dumped my kit. I decided to head out towards Eysins hoping to retrace a run I did with Jeremy Burrows a long time ago.

To my delight he was in his garden with his son doing man work. We chatted and he gave me some advice on the route and within 500m of his house I was lost.

Ended up running on the embankment next to the main road which was not great.

Followed the motorway noise through the woods and missed the bridge I was aiming for by about 1km. Come over a different one and found the trail back into Nyon I was looking for, did an extra loop of the block to get up to 16km or 10 miles to make it officially "long".

Garmin

No comments: