Monday 8 October 2012

6.2m Goats' hill

I decided to try to retrace the end of the alternate route to the super steep hill.

Did a loop of the bottom field and was tired and slow. Some super slow people made me look like a rocket as I zoomed by them all at a rather tame 5min per km pace. Found the footpath next to the dual carriage way no problem and got to the 'goat-ette hill' as my stranger in the woods put it last week.

I'd done this once before with Aurellien by mistake so doing it again felt brave.

Actually the correct name is 'Goats' path' and there were three goats on the path today. One behind me and a cheeky orange topped one that snuck in ahead of me from a side road.  I closed him down, the one behind vanished and before you could say that was 75m straight up I had to decided left or right and went right to see how big the full loop would be if started from the goats' path. 10km exactly. Nice one.

Creamed the last two km and enjoyed getting the very last one done in 3:59.....

Garmin

No comments: