Thursday 30 April 2009

Thursday Intervals

They did run on Tuesday!

Just I was two minutes too soon, they were late. Plus coz I went long they'd gone by the time I got back.

Anyways, today was with the rockets, some 11 of us. Martin was claiming his place as back marker also though now as I am up with the big boys I wouldn't what was happening in the slow group. Ha Ha!

Todays reps were 3 sets of 400, 3 sets of 300 and 3 sets of 200. 400s off 3 minutes and the rest of two. Tucked in behind the Karen and Sarah, but felt they were saving too much for the short ones so moved through just behind (well a fair bit) behind the elite. Justin kicked through a couple so I went with him for the hell of it.

Everyone doubled up whacked after each rep, great to see the effort levels going in. Although probably not what the cuddly couple on the bench were after for their amourous lunch break. 11 sweaty rockets huffing and puffing around them between reps.

This has gotta be doing me some good.

No comments: