Tuesday 23 June 2009

Lockett's Rockets

Here are today's list of excuses:
1) I was on earlies, in at 7:15am so too tired and too long since breakfast.
2) It was too hot.
3) I drank too much coffee today and not enough water.
4) Heavy load last few days, max HRT sat., long run Sunday, circuits Monday. I am too old for four days on the bounce.

Bob still not found his speedos.

Session was 12 sets of 75 on with 45 recovery, no extra at half way six out six back.

I was mixed up with Martin and Paul for the first four no problem trying not to get ahead of them. Then I blew up at the end of rep 5. Half hearted attempt at the 6th and then the way back was a nightmare. Back group put 200m between me and them. Sort of recovered for the clip back which seemed pretty fast.
Highlight of the day was remembering to take my shades, first time they've been to the canal.

Clearly time for a lovely taper into Friday's Hounds and Hare.

1 comment:

Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.