Monday 8 November 2010

3.5m Easy run

Still not feeling 100%, but the sun shone and I made the most of a lovely cold day.

Kit was long sleves and long tights which was a sign that winter was biting and the snow on the Jura hills behind Geneve reminded me that the ski season is nearly upon us.

Heel was not too bad until about half way and focus was on great form and no speed. Hills were tricky as the toe off made the Achillies tendon work and it started to swell up a little so I slowed down and made sure no damage was done.

A few flat strides confirmed I need longer before any reps will be possible as the tendon made it clear that was out of the question for a while.

Good set of stretches executed at the lake side and I feel I am on top of this injury. Some more time in the pool tomorrow will also help.

No comments: