Monday 31 October 2011

14m car collection

Car was repaired while on holiday, so I had to go fetch it.

By Dully I'd seen more cats then people. Very quiet Autumn run. Colour have changed to be very much orange and yellow and red. Very pretty and changes the aspect of the tree sections and the ground is covered in leaves and I even had one land on my head.

In the golf course I over took a lady, who missed my warning "Bonjour" and she screamed out in terror as I went past. I apologised and pushed on.

Some of the ww2 artefacts have been labelled up and object 30 I've never noticed before, check out this

http://www.toblerones.ch/templates/calameo/gland.html

I was slightly disappointed with the slowness, but the flight the night before will do as an excuse. Went through the half marathon in 1h 50m feeling like doing same again would be no big deal.

Garmin

No comments: