Tuesday 1 November 2011

6m expanded airport hill

Airport hill, expanding the upper loop.

I noticed the cycle route map gave an option to extend the new airport hill so I decided that today would be an exploring run.

Skipped the lower field and huffed and puffed up the hill.

At the top stayed on the road instead of cutting in at the Sentier des Ecruvises? and connected that extension to the normal loop.

Crossed the motorway, but a private keep out sign and no obvious way back explains the U turn.

But the woods were better, a sign showed the way and I could run the edge of the woods and reconnect to the usual route much further along than normal. 

Down the hill the last two miles were faster than expected as I had a guy in a white shirt 500m ahead of me and could not resist catching him!

Garmin

No comments: