Tuesday 29 May 2012

5m roughly easy lake side

With Chavornay tomorrow, I wanted to simply get out and loosen up. Not been running for ages, but plenty of walking and swimming.

Lovely hot day and the lake side beckoned. Noted the group of guys swimming in the lake. 

I was suitably over heating by the time I got to the point where I needed to turn. Then I had the great idea to run out on the jetty and get a refreshing shower from the Jet d'eau. That was fun and I enjoyed the fine cool spray from the rushing torrent and I now feature in several tourists' photos! Very careful on the narrow wet rocks as I did not fancy falling onto the breakwater.

On the way back I did three sets of strides, 30 60 and 90 one and a half pace counts. Felt ok.

Now not so concerned about tomorrow, which I am looking at as a benchmarking race.

No comments: