Monday 22 August 2011

4?m in and around Geneva

Needed some shopping and having spent most of the weekend in an outdoor pool or in the lake (27 degrees) I opted for an easy run into town.

Jogged down to the botanic gardens and decided to let rip for one lap of the bottom field which is just under one km.  I over did it and the heat got to me.

I was then very put out to find that there were works on the underground passage way to avoid the main road that meant no route to the lake until the begining of 2012. Grrr!

Jogged in and the girl ahead of me veered of to the grass to be sprayed by the water system - I decided to do the same.

No cheapo stop watches to be found in Geneva and so I'll need to ship one in from the UK to get me through until I get a Garmin 610 for my birthday.


No comments: