Wednesday 22 February 2012

8m lake side

I'm still not right. Head still bunged up and although my chest is fine I am coughing up some muck.

Headed down for the tunnel and enjoyed a stunning day. Clear blue skys and little wind. Perfect lake side running conditions.  The jet d'eau was splendid and along the promenade she produced an incredible rainbow for me to admire. A rare treat indeed!

I turned at the marina at Geneve Plage which was 4 miles. Lots of people out and a very muscular young guy in black skins was louping along in a spritely fashion checking his watch every minute just ahead. I tried to catch him, but he was doing 7:30 min miles and then I gave up when I was going at sub 7 min miles. That kept things interesting and got back the time lost with the slow start.

Was tired through the last mile. Must eat more and sleep more.   

Garmin

No comments: