Tuesday 21 February 2012

9m lake side

Yesterday had me in my underware before I realised that I had nothing to wear on my lower body in my kit bag. Opps. Still, I was feeling rotten from the bout of man flu so probably a good thing.

Today the kit was in order and Aurelien and I set off, with me muttering about still being sick and needing to take it easy. Pace was fine and after some de-snotification I was functioning as well as could be expected.

Aurelien dragged me along and I think he enjoyed setting the pace.

We made it all the way to the far Yacht club marina and back. It was petty still, sunny and felt warm at +7 as recently it is more like -7. At the last bit Aurelien made it known he planned to sprint up the hill, so I kept going in search of an extra mile along the lake side. My reward was that I discovered by accident that the tunnel under the route de Lausanne is now open - so the Botanical Gardens and the Lake are re-united on a traffic free route. Whoop Whoop.

Garmin

No comments: