Thursday 23 October 2008

Thursday Reps

Thursday reps with the Lockett Rockets.

Even later than Tuesday and I can see the guys heading up to the canal some two blocks ahead and just make it to the towpath before the session starts.

I catch what I think is eight by one minute on thirty seconds off, but that's just one leg, we're doing sixteen of those and a two minute recovery after the eighth at the turn.

Rep three is just starting when I bump in to Stephen Matthew - who used to work in my team and does iron-man events - wandering along the canal on his phone. Unbelivably, he's on the blower to Clive Hill who is in my team and shares the news with everyone in the office that the Fit Scottish Bloke is quite some way behind the other runnners...... Thanks for that guys.

After the third or fourth I'm sure the group of five backmarkers stopped pulling away from me and I made it back at the end past the starting point - so the second eight were better than the first. None of the A team caught me this time so perhaps I should have tried to keep up the group of five on the first few a bit harder.

No comments: