Thursday 1 July 2010

4m or 35mins recovery running

After the massive session at the track yesterday some easy running was required. I was worried when I met Tenke at the lakeside with a magazine in one hand and a bunch of key in the other - mind if we drop these off first?

Unfortunately, they had to be delivered inland and that meant uphill and a mid route stop which was fine to get some water and meet Tenke's other half.

Then we headed back to the lake and park doing the easy route in reverse and I let Tenke lead us - mistake - as we nearly ended up in a manky looking pond.

Before I knew it we were at the Geneva plage nearly home and somehow the pace felt more like steady than easy, but it was fine. Aches and niggles from the track have gone.

General tiredness has something to do with the hot nights and my lack of sleep, oh yeah and clearing 109 miles in June might have something to do with it too. Time for a few rest days with the father in law in Cham, near Zugg.

No comments: