Wednesday 29 December 2010

7m Airport Hill

7m with Tenke on the airport hill.

Ice was incredible along the Mon-Repos Park and at the little port the bushes and trees were completely iced over. The benches at the edge of the lake were also completely covered in ice.

Tenke had me in zone 5 on the hill and I was working hard all the way up and I could sense her slow down and make an effort not to drift away from me, much appreciated!

Nearly an hour on feet, which taking out the ice that even slowed Tenke to walking pace, not to bad and inside the spread for this route.

Garmin

2 comments:

Jason said...

Well, after a long pause, Niall I finally caught up with your blogging. So you are one of those guys i call CRAZY (actually its more like WHAT A FREEKN NUT!)when I see runners in the snow. Except for the ones in Montreal were out in -14C I suppose that wasn't you, . . . or was it?

FitScottishBloke said...

Hey Jason, I hope you are not using the weather as an excuse not to run? It is just a reason to buy more kit. Today's run was all about you buddy!