Sunday 9 January 2011

7.7m Allaman Perroy super slow

First run of 2011 today. Paul (my son) came with Richard and I on the "warm up" around Rolle and then he ducked out at the lakeside and we set out on the longer loop.

After a week of ski and thermal baths my legs were aching and I was struggling to get any pace and Richard reminded me several times he had not been for a run for 5 weeks.

It turned out to be a very slow 9:31 minute mile pace, but very good to chat and catch up. There were also several "Jason memorial" moments:

Coming back into Perroy there is a narrow passage under the rail way, Jason once drove a car through there just because he wanted to see if it fitted.

There was the sprint to gates that never happened at the park.

There was his new office that we ran past.

We miss you Jason!

Garmin

No comments: