Tuesday 31 May 2011

5m Rolle Perroy

Did the usual 5 mile loop, but today I decided to do it in reverse.

There was a barge with a crane on it coming out of the port when I touched the sign. It followed me along towards Perroy, but I was annoyed as it was going faster than me.

I had to leap out of the way at the little port des pecheurs before the campsite as a bloke turned his high powered hose onto his boat just as I came past. At the little restaurant du camping they've put tables out on the grass next to the lake. Some of the campers had roused from their slumber and many were just sitting looking at the view and watching me run by. 

Somehow the hill becomes one long drag, rather than a series of little ones with the killer climb at the end.

Was tired from drinks last night and the big weekend lack of sleep was still taking its toll. Tomorrow the showers might be open at work - yippee!

8 min miles and steady as she goes really.

Garmin

No comments: