Sunday 11 September 2011

10m? Over the Aubonne

Two laps with the kids around the block as warm up nearly brought breakfast back to visit as I sprinted the hill to catch Paul who cunningly let me go past then too a short cut and was lying down in front of the door to the building as I came around the top pretending to be asleep.

Set off up to Perroy and thought that I'd just go for 45 then return. Made it all the way over the Aubonne and on the way back went right to the mouth and some guys had camped out there and had a massive fire going with a 2m high tripod supporting the biggest frying pan I have ever seen!

Came back pretty much as the way out except took the normal way I return from Perroy, down the main hill. I caught a guy there and we chatted through the decent until he cut away through the vines with a similar route to me planned, except he was intending the Aubonne climb. Good luck in that heat!

I had 10 mins to get to the 90 so cruised through the beach and camp-site looping in the castle. Got to the garden on 92. Not badly judged. Estimate at least 10 if not more miles cleared.






No comments: