Monday 5 September 2011

5m Airport hill, sans le champ en bas

Short of time and motivation today.

Missed the Mouette I'd planed to get and had not enough time to get to the other side for the return boat and still make the next appointment so I cut the Airport Hill route short by not running around the bottom field.

That was odd, as normally that prepares me for for the Hill, but today the bitty approach though the Botanical Gardens did not really get the hrt to the right place for the Hill so it felt tougher than normal at the start, but by the gates into the Penthaz domain I was fine again. Tried to go faster on the down hills and cruise the flat and up sections so as not to tire myself out for racing on Weds.

45mins for the loop and felt like a decent clip on the way back.

No comments: