Saturday 12 November 2011

13.4m Nyon Rolle and Novartis protests

Zoomed back and forwards to drop the ladies in Gland to catch a train to Nyon to get there in time for Princess which was starting at the same time the lad needed to be in Aubonne for scouts.

I got home and took the rails off the roof of the car and then whipped over to Nyon to drop the car at the designated spot so the missus could find it. No way into Perdtemps as the police had blocked the ave de la gare and the roads up from the lac to the carpark. Zut Alors, finally found a spot outside Generali and  the parco meter refused to eat my cash. Phone died - so no way to tell Katja where the car was to started running to Westlake to tell her where the car was. As I got to the barrier a police man jumped down from a bike and removed the barrier. The protesting workers at Novartis has made their point and gone for lunch. Great, put the car where it was suppossed to be. As I started running I realised I had no Garmin. So the bench mark half was off. Bother.

Lovely in the woods, nearly came a cropper in the thick leaves as a tree root grabbed my left ankle and tried hard to send me flying.

It was so nice by the time I got to Rolle I had to go down to the lake and admire the view and enjoy the sun.

Got home and the clock in the car showed 1:42 and I started at 11:48 so 1 hour 56 minutes, but not sure on the distance, pretty close to a previous route that came out at 13.4.


No comments: