Tuesday 29 November 2011

6.1m Airport hill full monty

No-one to run with, not even the slow female runners could be tempted out on a bright, but chilly day.

So I set off round the bottom of the botanic gardens and round the bottom field.

On the airport hill there were 5 ahead. A bloke with a gal, and three blokes.

Red rag to a bull, easy run forgotten and before I know it I go past the old guy leading the three blokes and the lady, leaving the guy flapping looking for his lady as I go through with half the pesky hill still to climb. By the top of the Penthes domain I risk a glance back and its a 200m gap and I can relax again.

Before I knew it I was on the trail to the woods, so I changed my plan and ran the that part in reverse to my custom. Guessed Rue des Ruches (beehive road) and was bang on as it took me right to the path I normally pop out of the woods on.

Stunning watery views over the lake to le mont blanc in all its splendour.

Garmin

No comments: