Tuesday 15 February 2011

5m Steady to Hard

Quick lunchtime dash around Perroy via the high route. Found myself going at a decent clip so held on up the hill and then remembered to loop around the old town to avoid doubling back along the main road in Perroy.

Hill back down to Rolle was fantastic - normally only get to do that with at least 10miles in the legs so doing it while still alive was fun. Tried hard to hold that pace along the front past the castle and out to the marina. At the end of the marina the tarmac is rough and I felt my soft ankle wobble, then crack. Three weeks I've been waiting for that and it made a nice release and stopped being as tense. Tough tough to keep up the pace back up the hill to home where I had perfectly made the 5miles.

Time for loop 38mins ave pace of 7:38 min miles. Improving....

Zone three to four after the crazy spike in mile one. And yes Alain, I did wet the chest strap....

Garmin

No comments: