Tuesday 22 February 2011

5m Steady to Hard

Today's run was cold and a little windy.

In my rush to get out, I failed to take a puff on my inhaler and gave up looking for my gloves too quickly. I found the ski ones, but for the life of me could not figure where the running ones were, the dirty linen basket most probably.

The glove error kicked in almost immeadiately. My hands were cold and the ice Bise wind was blowing and I was running right into it. By the time I hit Perroy from the high road the second error was kicking in and from here on in I was lungs bound rather than legs or aerobic fitness bound. Very frustrating as the fast section only got me down to two 4 min kms and the total time was 36:14 making an ave. of around 7:15 min miles, which is still only a 94 half.

At the camp site by the lake I bumped into Clement's mum out running the opposite way to me.

Garmin

No comments: