Saturday 5 February 2011

8m Slow with Stephan

Mr Zingg agreed to meet at his house for an 8am start. We shook hands on it.
At 8:04am I had started to write a message with the frost on the windscreen of his car, when he appeared in the kitchen window claiming the start was 8:30am. By 8:40 we were running.
Route 4 out and then up as I was striking for the tree line. Mr Zingg was looking for any excuse to go down, I think there is a nice path down here, I know a great short cut here and so on.
Some of his down hills actually did take us to view points and paths I'd not been on before. Shame I forgot to charge the Garmin and was running free.
Stunning sunrise again over the lake with great views from the hills. We headed down and the last clip to Stephan's place was hard to try and get his 10km done in less than one hour, which we just about did. 10.75 on his Garmin plus the aller retour from mine to his gets me around 13km or 8m.

No comments: