Saturday 5 March 2011

13.4m Nyon to Rolle

It was headtorches at dawn today. Richard screamed into the parking space at the bottom of the path to the Geneva bound trains with seconds to spare, I was pretty pleased to see him as the 6:12 to Nyon on my own was not something I fancied very much.

After all of 2 metres, while crossing the old railway tracks, I nearly lost it as my left ankle gave out and I stumbled.... but luckily I recovered before I fell and from then on it was pretty uneventful all the way home.

Richard insisted on stopping for around 5 minutes to stretch in the castle grounds in Prangins.

At the end Richard took the racing line to the pain au chocolat shop and I had to double back from the lake side route to make sure I cut him off and caught him before the designated stopping point.

Good company and enjoyed pointing out the "tunnel" Jason took me under once (it turned out to be a bridge).

Garmin

No comments: