Tuesday 22 March 2011

5.0m Rolle Perroy

My standard 5 mile loop.

Felt hard on the way out - I was only a few seconds per km faster that last week, but the perception difference was enormous.

I nearly came a cropper when I was overtaken by a training on the little road above the railway outside Perroy, the train noise meant I did not see the pick up on the road behind me and when it overtook it nearly took my elbow off it was so close. Nutter.

Could not get fast out and down from Perroy, the speed was held back by fatigue. I was tired and my muscles were tired. They missed not getting into the pool yesterday, it was shut to clean up after an event at the weekend, so I did not get in.

So I accepted what little pace there was and held onto that all the way home. 2 seconds faster than last week and not even close to THP. Oh dear.

Garmin

No comments: