Friday 11 March 2011

8m Steady to Fast with Tenke

At an ave. of 7:33 min miles including the airport hill, this is more than a steady run.

Another sunny day in Geneva saw us head for the Airport hill and beyond.

We overtook 5 people on the hill and then detoured for Zosia's field to break the hill a bit. At the top Tenke wanted water and I the nice people at the church have an all year fountain. I was accused of cheating as I took a gel at this point. I pressed stop and forgot to press start so missed the entire section beyond the church on the Garmin. Muppet.

Did the far woods and then looped back through the regular woods. Somehow the speed was just there and we held hit all the way home. Even with the slow bit up the hill the rest was good.

Would have been a 1:38 half and I could probably have held that pace for another five, so pleased.


Garmin (missing the top bit)

Route manually traced out

No comments: