Monday 13 June 2011

7.7m Jason, he's back!

Today Jason was BACK. I'm so pleased as he now lives just 2.8km through the vineyards straight down to my house.

I was also very pleased to have Stefan with me too, it felt like the stars of TPV were back.

After a mile or so I dropped a gel much to the amusement of both guys, but they knew that having run off fast when I had to go back for my gel would be paid for at some point.

Payback came at the sprint to the gates of Perroy park, Stefan went off full pelt and both of them were in front of me for 50m, but Stefan faded as he did not  know where the finish line was and as Jason did my first kick worked as I went though miles ahead and then as Jason and Stefan walked to the park Jason sprinted the last 5m to go through in 2nd place.

Ave.  9.16 min miles, so a slow pace, but at least not the super slow pace that Richard prefers.

Garmin

No comments: