Sunday 12 June 2011

7x 500m reps at the track in Rolle

Seemed like a good idea to take the kids to the track. However they we more interested in the long jump than shouting the splits which I suppose I did get for the first couple of sets. By the third they doing long jump and by the fourth they we chucking pine cones and sticks at me as I went past. From the 4th on I was sprayed by a water bottle which was actually rather refreshing.

Messed up the first lap as I had miss programmed the Garmin for a 5min rest between sets, so I had to edit the session without the computer which is possible, but takes ages.

Once that was sorted the rest we done with the regulation 1 min off.

I declined quickly after about half way and although I had planned eight as the 7th one was starting to make me feel sick I decided to call it a day and head home.

Garmin rep 1
Garmin the rest

No comments: