Wednesday 8 August 2012

5.26m Penthaz TPV 2012 Etape 1

I was a full 2:42 slower than last year at this one. 74 places over all and 16 in my age group worse than last time, so the heat excuses don't work as that should have applied to everyone!

I don't understand how my running is so bad these days.

Still it was a hot evening. But at least the warm up with Tenke and James meant my Hrt profile looked ok in the race. I tried to go faster, but somehow the whole thing felt like a training run. I saw Partrick in the first km which was a slow 4:40 running through the crowed, but I found myself chatting away with him before I recalled this was actually a race!

Anyway, James was semi injured and Tenke was disappointed with her time. But her time was so amazing it compensated for my poor showing.

Tenke was first lady and that pushed Tenke's Boys to 2nd place. Whoop Whoop.

Garmin

No comments: