Friday 14 May 2010

5m and another 1,000ft

Richard from the 1,000ft debacle in Prenovel got me on facebook last night and as he needed to get a brick session done today he agreed to cycle down from his mountain hideaway and go for an easy run with me.

Te he, I fancied my Signal de Bougy route and since I knew Richard was into hills I said nothing, but headed up.

Garmin died so no idea how long it took us, but did get there much more easily than back on Valentine's day when I last did it, check out the hill profile here.

At the top we did a couple of loops of the field, with some pursuit fartlek to make it more interesting. Then we slalomed and skipped our way back down to Rolle.

Richard came in for a breakfast and after some class unrepeatable fellowship with the kids he is now definately part of the familly!

2 comments:

Paul said...

Yet again another "Garmin died" run. So when are you going to splash out on a watch that actually works?

FitScottishBloke said...

Once it never starts, hoping that it keeps going until my birthday....