Friday 7 May 2010

Bodybalance

After my previous attempt at this on March the 12th, I know what I was letting myself in for.

I could follow the french slightly better today. Only having two other blokes and just the twenty super supple svelte sizzlers for company also made it easier to see what the lady at the front was up to.

The tubby bloke was clueless, but the other guy in front of me could do most of the moves so I started following him. That worked ok until he started following me and then it all went horribly wrong. The mirror in front was off putting too, I don't need to see myself doing this kind of stuff, I know how bad I look with out actually seeing it.

Streching felt good, legs feel strong having had a whole day to recover. Race day minus two.

1 comment:

shannon said...

What an awesome network of runners that blog. I started a blog 4 months ago to document my progress while I trained for a marathon. Well, tomorrow is the big day. So, as I rest and relax, I am able to see what other runners are doing. Nice pace on your 7-miler.