Friday 27 August 2010

7.44 miles, airport hill

Not often I can keep up with Tenke, but today was special as I was ahead of Tenke, twice.

Firstly, she needed the loo. So I did the right thing and just kept going so she had to catch me.

Secondly, she was suffering from getting lost in france and ending up in a field with abandon cars, seeing movement in the trees and deciding best to high tail it outta there pretty fast. So she was very tired.

But she still ate the airport hill like it was not there.

I struggled to the top, but made it. She also made us do a little extra to make sure we were out for the whole hour. We did 1hour 2mins.

On the way down the hill I had suggested we use this as downhill speed work and she reminded me of this. So I got to sprint off down the hill and wait for Tenke at the bottom. Great fun and enjoyed looking at the guys coming up as I was tanking it down the hill.

Hit 2:28 min kms on the downhill!

Garmin stats

No comments: