Monday 16 August 2010

Nothing much to blog about

Saturday was all day in Avenches with the kids.

Sunday was super wet, so stuck inside working on tax forms all day, but a window of opportunity opened before church.

The rain went of and the forms were completed. Just enough time to squeeze in 19 minutes of hard running to spin the legs. Must have cleared 4.5 km and was seriously motoring by the last km as overshot the route and needed to make the time back on the return.

Today was wet again and I had to go to the gym to sort out the accounts so decided that 155 CHF per month to shower was an outrage so I went in and did 10 mins on a bike and 10 mins on a runner super slow, focusing on posture and form. The guy next to me seemed to be in some kind of race and I thought his runner might explode at the speed he was going at. Predicatably short lived and noisy.

Bored out my skull the streching zone was full so I went on the terrace and loosened up outside. Very nice too.

Easy day tomorrow as TVP Etape 2 draws closer. I am seriously considering running the first downhill section at red line then trying to hold on for the climb back up. Thing is "Bob le coureur" is on my case now and I think I might beat him on this etape....

No comments: