Friday 13 August 2010

8m Rhone trails and field loop with Tenke

Tenke ran in from home so I ran out along the lake side and we met just before the naked lady and she was going significantly faster then I would have considered running today.

Thankfully she was tired/ill/badly hydrated and mal nurrished so I could keep up for once. We took the trails and Tenke got comment of the week for the following, while climbing some steeps we both sighed and I said, "let's walk up those steps" to which the scathing reply was "No, this is a running group, not a walking group!".

We got over the road bridge then looped the field and came back on the route out.

Tenke needed a fountain (boy do I know that feeling!) and we stopped when we found one right at the end of the trail. By chance a group of embarressed looking ladies in running kit appeared and they were most definately a "walking group".

62 minutes of trails with Tenke would have killed me not so long ago. Felt fine. Nice one.

Yesterday, did some stuff in the gym, some Malcolm Balk dills and streching.

No comments: