Friday 12 March 2010

Bodybalance

I was tired. Even after no run on Thursday, Wednesday's reps with Tenke had taken their toll on the legs.

Was planning an easy run, but the walk to the gym in the ice wind made up my mind that I was going to do a class. After all, I'm paying for them and Bodybalance sounded like something that might work for me.

I was a few mins early so 10mins form work for a warm up on a treadmill did the trick. Arrived warmed up and right on time. 30 women and 2 sheepish looking blokes. I join the blokes at the back and try to follow the mix of tai chi, yoga and Pilates. Just about keep up with out falling over and making a complete idiot of myself. Oh yeah and all the instructions were in French, "Zone de comfort" was my fav and I was happy enough to stay in it. Best bit was at the end when I think I might have fallen asleep during the relaxation section at the end.

I'd do that again as I felt the effort in the abs and stretching element was good.

No comments: