Sunday 30 January 2011

5.5m Rolle Perroy

Been on a big Burns Supper night last night, so was please to even make it out at all.

No plan in mind, but vaguely to see if there was an alternate route to Perroy through the vines. That worked ok and at Perroy I decided to go up and got the hrt pumping with the HILL. Lovely path with trees to shelter you from the wind, but boy is it steep. Near vertical scramble reduced me to 12 min miles. At the top I had to stop for a few seconds to get my breath back and figure the next part of the run. I found the route I take back from signal so it was a joy to be on the down and the 8min mile pace felt like I was on for a 4 min mile. Back to Rolle too soon to stop so pushed out for an extra wee loop to make sure it was at least five miles.

Garmin

No comments: