Monday 5 December 2011

6m punchy airport hill

Usually it is all about the excuses. Today I surprised my self with this, rather stonking performance and I set of today with low expectations.

Having done a 43 mile week I felt that 5m at TRP would be fine.

I set off and quickly caught sight of a lady in a grey beanie hat. Overtook her and then into a very slippery lower field. Went through mile one in just over 8 mins. Ops too slow.

Focused on the hill. Worked hard. Only downer was the lack of HRT data, so impressed with the quick satellite detection I missed the lack of HRT!

At the top only 8:26. So enough to bring it back in line and suddenly... I saw the grey beanie hat again and went for it. 7:26 then pretty much held that and finished with a 6:25 mile at the end. 

Whoop Whoop!

Garmin

No comments: