Friday 2 December 2011

7m slow Rolle Perroy extended loop

The mountains were jet black silhouettes framed by pastel clouds lit lightly by the sun which had yet to climb the highest peaks.

Very dramatic. Everyone was gone nice and early so I decided to do a shade more than the usual mad 5m dash. Took it easy and enjoyed watching the sunrise and near ran home after 2 miles by mistake. Did the same at mile 4, forgot I was running the route backwards and nearly came home too soon.

In Perroy a man was delivering an entire pallet of parsley, as you do.

In the last stretch along the vineyards I was chased by a tractor, but I was too fast for it. He never managed to over take me.

Garmin was not locked on when I started and took about a mile, hence the 14m for mile one which was more like 2 miles!

Garmin

No comments: