Wednesday 18 July 2012

8m Lakeside

Decided to go lakeside and long.

It was heaving by the lake and slow was the order of the day.  I even let someone overtake. Ok, I chased them down and would have got them back if they guy had not looped back.

The jet d'eau was looking good and the tiny hint of wind made it twist gently as it fell giving it a mystical look.

Just after jardin anglais a lady was standing next to an enormous pile of towels and ran in front of me and started gobbing of to a waiter. I assumed they were being delivered for the big tourist boat moored there.
On the way back, made it to beyond a very busy Geneve Plage, at the same spot there were two ladies dishing out towels. So I got one. Another Lufthansa gift to add to the sunglasses I got from them last night in Nyon. Wonderful.

Garmin

No comments: