Friday 24 September 2010

Bodybalance

I decided to go to the bodybalance class today at the gym, I was a shade late so snuck in at the back close to the only other bloke, to the titters of the super slim super supple super scantily clad ladies already installed in the room.

Ha. The lady who normally runs this class was not there and had been replaced by a stocky bloke who did stretching more than balancing. He was slow yet deliberate, easy to follow and eased you into each move through a series of etapes, most of which I was familiar with.

The tittering ladies were now tottering as I held nice form with Alexander technique featuring a bit and core strength a key requirement of the class - I was suddenly in my element enjoying my self and feeling the benefit of each etape loosening off another tight area.

Just what the doctor ordered, I must find out when this guy does his normal class as I would definitely go back.

No comments: