Monday 14 June 2010

5.55m steady with Tenke

Tenke came in on the bus and we ran out together towards her place for 25mins then I headed home long the lake.

We did the Parc Eaux-vives in reverse and the only interesting incident was where I actually thought about jumping a dog, but with Tenke's dislike for that habit I decided to check and jump right to mis it.

On the cylce path a guy on a bike had a hard lead attached to the back of a bike with a wee dog running along just able to keep up. Funny sight and again I had to check my dog jumping tendencies!

5 and a half miles, of which 3 were with Tenke, hrt droped from just in zone 4 to well inside zone 3 after Tenke left, but the pace only slowed by 12 sec per mile keeping my ave at 7:45min miles for the run.

Given how tired I was today, that will do nicely.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Hey Niall, now look at what you got me into! Its all your fault.
http://atlanticbridges.blogspot.com/