Tuesday 1 June 2010

3.5m easy run

Still not 100%, feeling under the weather and heavy legged.

Tempted by yoga, but the sun came out so armed with a fully charged Garmin I decided to see how far that easy run around the Parc Eaux Vives really is.

Well it is 3.53 miles or 5.69 km, so not very fall at all. But far enough to not be pointless. Just. And there is a hill. 200m and all in a very short space of time.

So off I went for another easy jaunt. Definately easy. Tenke is back in town and I need to take it easy if I'm going to run with her.

Fine all the way out, just a couple to telly tubbies to over take and a guy in front of them. Had to check myself at the bottom of the hill as I am so used to pushing it up that climb that I felt the speed increase and the hrt jump, then remembered, easy cowboy! Let myself enjoy the downhill, crashing through the trees.

About 8:30 min mile pace, so again manged to keep it easy, this means I should survive the next time out, which will be with Tenke. No stopping then.

No comments: