Wednesday 14 March 2012

6.15m Airport hill

Another superb day to be out running. Shorts and shades were the order of the day.

I took the bottom field and nearly bumped into a guy going the opposite way. Saw him again at half way around and we made a much better job of missing each other at the second time of asking.

On the airport hill there were plenty of people. A fat lady walking overtook two blokes jogging up the hill.

Then I noticed a race up ahead. A guy quite far ahead was pushing hard around top of the hill at the chateaux de Penthes and a lady in a blue top with black hair was trying to catch him. Suddenly she came off the path and went all out across the grass to get to the castle before the guy made it around the top. I thought that was very funny and it lifted the spirits.

Did the old way into the woods and found the 2nd path in the far woods I'd noticed last time I was up there.

Increased the speed at the top and came down letting the hill pull me but not going for it.

Varembe loop had to be added to the end to get me up to the 10km.


Garmin

No comments: