Tuesday 20 March 2012

6.1m Airport Hill

Noticed the water is on in the bottom field again, which is another sure sign spring is in the air as more and more fountains are running again. None up the hill yet though.

9 mins for mile one and another 9 to get up the hill was a pretty depressing start. But somehow I picked it up. Found the rue de joli-bois which connects into the airport woods nicely and again uneventful back to Pregny were the action always seems to start. Some appeared from the field behind me and closed. I let them catch me on the hill then before they could overtake I pushed a shade harder and drifted away from them. Did that a couple of times before they gave up. By this time I had caught a lady in a black out fit and then another footballer provided the downhill target I needed.

Amazingly after the 2x 9 min miles at the start we were done the ave. pace for the run was 8 min miles.

Garmin

No comments: