Tuesday 27 March 2012

6.25m Aiport Hill (this is the route)

Super hot day, shorts, shades and drenched by the time I got back.

On the way out, I saw a lady come of her bike, I did not see what happend but I think another cyclist cut her up and she hit the kerb and went flying. He was very embarrressed, but it seemed no damage was done.

With the kink in the route on the way out and the dent in the woods this gives me enough distance to clear 10km without doing the Varembe thing at the end of the run which I dont like.

On the way back through Pregny there is a bus stop and I caught a glipse of what I thought was a fit looking bloke in rather cool shades closing in me. Then I noticed he had the same top, shorts and trainers as me. Actually it was a double reflection on the side of the bus shelter. Opps. Glad I did not kick to shake him!

Out side the russian mission there were loads of kids speaking spanish taking pictures of the entrance doors. I had to run through them and did that quickly incase the ruskis objected and I got caught up in the cross fire.

Slow on the climbs today, but the flat and down were no problems to get it all back and some. Well inside the TRP at 7:47 min miles average.

Garmin

No comments: