Tuesday 6 April 2010

65 minutes time on feet, running free, 8ish miles

After no running at all in Ovronnaz and the very slow hill run yesterday I thought the Tenke Tempo might be pushing it. I had a blocked nose too. And a headache.

Tenke did not fancy the tempo after all and we headed out to the Botanical Gardens and when I ran out of route Tenke guided us up a massive hill and off into the unknown (for me anyway). Amusing moment was when I asked a bloke in my wonderful French how to get into the park, while Tenke detected a hint of an accent in his answer and switched us into English which the guy spoke well enough, but with a thick German accent. Typical Geneva.

By the time it came to do the tempo neither of us fancied it so we just kept running and as my Garmin still thought I was skiing nothing captured.

I'm sure it must have been a good 2 miles out from the botanical gardens when we looped back, making the whole thing between 8 and 9 miles.

No comments: