Sunday 29 January 2012

16m St. Prex and back (47.7 this week)

Long and slow was the order of the day.

Pushed out in the freezing wind and could do nothing about the pace in the open and while warmer in the woods I just enjoyed the soft underfoot and let the pace happen.

Decided to aim  for around 2.5 hours time on feet. Not alot happened on the way out, but the way back I came past several runners all seriously kitted out and all of who gave hearty bonjours.

By the half marathon I was almost pleased to see the time had only got to 1h 55m, which is very slow for a half, but I was lifted by the fact it was not more than 2h and while it felt like I flew down the hill from Perroy to Rolle I just sneaked that mile in under TRP. Along the lake I drifted a bit and decided today was a slow day so kept it slow. However I just wanted it over on the last mile so hammered the last bit out and sprint finish to the appartement to clear the 16 miles. Long run done.

Garmin

No comments: