Monday 16 January 2012

7m Airport hill on new trail

Tenke and Aurelien were out today, with Aurelien wanting a full hour and Tenke again time pressured.

She was wearing some very bright purple pink ear warmer and gloves combo and her cheeks were a matching colour.

Today, she glided effortlessly up the hill so normal service has been resumed. I wanted to clip in to her harness to have her pull me up the hill, but she was having none of it. After the top she confirmed the new footpath was indeed the one she had told me about and promptly volt faced to return. Aurelien resisted her attempt to get him to go back with her, as mentioned before, he had the full our to do.

Looped wide around the bottom forest and back again the wide route. No garmin but Aurelien had his and was just over 11km so I claim 7 miles. Not sure how long we were out for 50 something minutes so inside TRP I expect.

No Garmin.

No comments: