Thursday 19 January 2012

8.5m Rolle explore

Went out around the usual finish of my 5m loop looking to get about 3 in before starting the usual loop.

The haze of the morning fog over the lake was hanging like a rug wrapped around the base of the French mountains which rose up dark and foreboding in the low watery light of the winter sun. Only the drizzling of pure white snow on the peaks, like sugar icing on a chocolate cake, lightened the mood.

I took in the port, out along to the Pre Vert, nearly catching a guy in a red top, but I turned just before I got him.

I decided I did not want to run past my place so tried to go up, but that was rubbish as running next to the motorway is not great and crossing it would take me too far. So picked up the usual Perroy loop and in the end had to go all the way to the port to get 8 done and was at 8.5 by the time I was back home. No hrt data as the strap was at work and while getting going was tough and there was one poor mile just before half way the last 4 were fine.

Garmin

No comments: